Your health and safety have always been our top priority in our office. Since COVID, we have been asked what safety features we have in place to ensure your safety and our teams! Great question!
We regularly service our office’s main UV-C HEPA air and filtration system and our individual treatment room’s UV-C HEPA Air Purifiers throughout the office to ensure they are working properly. These systems are essential in reducing unwanted aerosol and provide clean air to our facility. In addition, we utilize chairside HEPA vacuums to reduce aerosols produced during dental procedures. We always use the most up to date Infection Control practices and Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) in our office. The entire staff has and will continue to be screened for Covid-19 on a daily basis. Prior to all appointments, we will screen all patients for COVID-19 with either a text questioner or with a phone interview. These screenings and patient’s following our infection control guidelines are required in order to be seen in our office.
Our office protocols follow the recommendations from the American Dental Association (ADA), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), California Dental Association (CDA) and California Department of Public Health (CDPH). We are going above and beyond what is required to minimize your exposure of unwanted pathogens and keep us all safe, as we have always strived to do.
Our infection control protocols also extend beyond aerosol concerns. Each treatment room is disinfected before and after each patient and all dental instruments undergo medical grade sterilization.
As of June 15th, California has “re-opened, however at our office, we will continue to follow recommendations for health care settings. Therefore, please follow the following protocols for your next appointment:
- In order to enter the office, a face mask or covering is required. If you do not have one, we will provide you with one.
- Please answer and submit our pre-screening questioner prior to your appointment time.
- We will take your temperature at each visit.
- Prior to leaving the treatment room, be prepared to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer.
- We will have you rinse with disinfectant oral rinse before any dental procedures.
- We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and every patient safe in our practice. For any questions or concerns, please call our office at 530-894-5454 or email us at [email protected].
Thank you for your confidence. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to seeing you soon!
Ashley Harrison, DDS